Blog
♥ Profile ♥
Happiness comes with the simplest things in life
Cornelia
conniebae@gmail.com
♥ My Loves ♥
♥ travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
♥ writing...my thoughts
♥ simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
♥ food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
♥ desserts & chocolates...who can resist!
Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend
♥ Links ♥
My Online Shop
...
Shop BaeBee
♥ Wants ♥
* a holiday and major R&R!
* Miu Miu soft leather bag
♥ My Music ♥
♥ Korean...I love their ballads!
♥ Rock
♥ Pop
♥ Easy Listening
Songs on repeat mode right now on my ipod:
"I'm Sorry" by Gummy, "Last Farewell" by Big Bang, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, "Spotlight" by Jennifer Hudson
♥ Past Entries ♥
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
♥ Tag ♥
Credits
DESIGNER: Pailin
Picture: Cyworld
Codes: XiaoreneChocoxbabySipei
Missing a friend who's now in Arizona with her hubby...OPHE, if you see this, just know that I miss you! hehehehe...thanks for the compliment, you can do it too!
penned@12:02 AM