Blog
shoO! get lost!
♥ Profile ♥
Happiness comes with the simplest things in life
Photobucket
Cornelia
conniebae@gmail.com

♥ My Loves ♥
Photobucket travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
writing...my thoughts
simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
desserts & chocolates...who can resist!

Photobucket

Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend

♥ Links ♥
Photobucket
My Online Shop
... Shop BaeBee

♥ Wants ♥
Photobucket
* a holiday and major R&R!
* Miu Miu soft leather bag


♥ My Music ♥
Photobucket
Korean...I love their ballads!
Rock
Pop
Easy Listening


Songs on repeat mode right now on my ipod:
"I'm Sorry" by Gummy, "Last Farewell" by Big Bang, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, "Spotlight" by Jennifer Hudson


♥ Past Entries ♥
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • February 2009

    ♥ Tag ♥

    Credits
    DESIGNER: Pailin
    Picture: Cyworld
    Codes: XiaoreneChocoxbabySipei
  • Tuesday, June 26, 2007


    It's been awhile since I update my blog, been busy lately. Had lunch with 2 friends at Din Tai Fung, Paragon last Thursday - I miss them so much!

    Went on a short trip to Bintan last Friday with my cousin (who's back from Scotland for a month) and my niece and nephew. Came back on Sunday afternoon. Had a wonderful time...I've got problems posting the pics I dunno why, will try later. On Sunday, my cousin who's living in Japan is back for a visit with her daughter, who's my little princess! Made a quick dash back home to put my stuff and went to pick them up from the airport in the late evening. My little princess is such a cutie pie!!! She's 4 years old and I miss her so much!! Yippee, she's gonna be here for a month!

    Had lunch today with my ex-colleagues, got a little surprise from my ex-workplace, woohoo! I love surprises especially when there's $ involved, heh heh...

    I had dinner at Wakaru Restaurant at Cuppage with 2 of my best pals from Secondary School...we had such a great time reminiscing the good ol' school days-our classmates, our teachers, our hang outs after school and our crush on classmates and teachers! That's what makes school life interesting! We used to have a crush on one of our teacher and everytime he's near us or when we attend his class, our hearts will start pounding so fast we thought we'll faint on the spot! We even went to the extend of waiting for him at the back gate every morning just so we can see him and pretending to walk pass the teachers' room so that we can catch a glimpse of him! I can't believe we did that! Talk about studying hard..haha...I used to have a crush on this boy in class and imagine having to go through the heart pounding everyday! Sadly I never kept in touch with him. We used to have a very cute temp. PE teacher who's so nice that we'll feign stomach cramps just so we can get out of the lesson. We'll just sit there to look at him, lecherously no less! wahaha...that was fun! Oh boy, it's amazing how we remained in contact after 13 years! I'm really glad to have them as friends, it's such a nice feeling to remain in contact after so many years.

    Can't wait to meet C & D for lunch this Friday!

    penned@11:48 PM