Blog
shoO! get lost!
♥ Profile ♥
Happiness comes with the simplest things in life
Photobucket
Cornelia
conniebae@gmail.com

♥ My Loves ♥
Photobucket travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
writing...my thoughts
simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
desserts & chocolates...who can resist!

Photobucket

Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend

♥ Links ♥
Photobucket
My Online Shop
... Shop BaeBee

♥ Wants ♥
Photobucket
* a holiday and major R&R!
* Miu Miu soft leather bag


♥ My Music ♥
Photobucket
Korean...I love their ballads!
Rock
Pop
Easy Listening


Songs on repeat mode right now on my ipod:
"I'm Sorry" by Gummy, "Last Farewell" by Big Bang, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, "Spotlight" by Jennifer Hudson


♥ Past Entries ♥
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • February 2009

    ♥ Tag ♥

    Credits
    DESIGNER: Pailin
    Picture: Cyworld
    Codes: XiaoreneChocoxbabySipei
  • Wednesday, July 25, 2007


    Been busy for the past week with babysitting and having lunches and dinners with friends!

    I still haven't had the chance to catch Harry Porter and Fantastic Four. Looking forward to The Simpsons Movie opening tomorrow, trailer looks good! I'll probably do a movie marathon next Monday or Tuesday.

    Had a really nice home cooked dinner on Monday with my cousins, niece and aunt. It's kinda like a reunion and farewell dinner for my cousin, her hubby and my niece. My other cousin, me and my brother went for a short spin around nearby Parkway Parade (coz there's a round about..heh heh, easier drive for my cousin) after dinner. It was a tad scary in the beginning coz she's only used to driving overseas and it's been 8 years since she last drove in S'pore! You see, she only comes back for a visit every few years. Thank God she got the hang of it after a short while and the distance was short! hahaha....We went back and had durians for dessert, yummy, I like the sweet with a bit of bitter taste ones!

    Went to the airport yesterday night to send my cousin, her hubby and my niece off...sob sob...I miss my little princess already. I'll only get to see her next year unless I fly to Japan, heh heh...which I hope I'll be able to seize one in at the end of the year!

    Met A and Y for lunch today at United Square. Miss them so much! We had a great cheesy lunch today ;) Tried the new Cheesy Bites Fondue pizza at Pizza Hut. It's really nice if you like cheese! Just pick and pull the cheddar filled crust bites and dip it into the cheese fondue for a heavenly cheesy bite! Best eaten while it's hot!



    After lunch I went over to Novena Square to check out the new wing. Hmm...the layout's kinda weird and confusing but I chance upon this nail place that does nail art using a machine! I've read about it in foreign magazines but it's the first time I see a store in S'pore that has the machines, maybe there are others that I don't know of. It only cost $20 (before GST) for 10 nails and me, being vain, just had to try it! There are so many designs to choose from and I finally settle for a pink flowery design.


    The only thing is they don't offer manicure services like nail trimming and cuticle cutting. All they'll do is apply the base coat, nail polish and top coat for you. The machine does the nail art. It's quite an experience, all you have to do is insert one finger at a time into the machine, the lady will adjust the design to fit your nail and voila, perfect nail art in less then 1 min (each finger)! The good thing is, the lady was telling me even if you have very small and short nails, you can still do it coz they'll adjust the design to fit your nail shape! You can also choose to add pearls at $0.50 each or glitter for $3 (10 nails). I like this shop already! And, if you prefer not to have it done on your natural nails, they can print it on fake nails for you but, they don't offer the service of gluing the fake nails for you though. It takes about an hour in total. My advise - trim your nails before you go.

    If you'll like to give it a try, the shop name is Articure and it's located at #01-78, Square 2.


    penned@6:01 PM