Such a pity...the rain stopped in the afternoon yesterday (what a downer...forced to snapped out of my dreamy mood!). Went Tampines Mall for dinner. The Metro at Century Square is having a closing down sale and things are going really cheap. Most of the shoes, clothes, bags, household items are going at 80% discount! The guys' shoes and shirts are good buys, selection's much better than the ladies'. I bought a top for only $10, didn't really see anything else that I like. Heh..Good self control.
I didn't manage to embark on my movie marathon today. Met my cousin for coffee instead at TCC at Shaw Lido. After coffee, we went to IKEA Tampines, she wanted to check out what they have here. They're having a sale right now. Nothing much though. I bought placemats, a cushion and boxes, spent only $7.30. As you can see, green's my favorite color right now. Not any shades of green though, just this tone ;)
