Happiness comes with the simplest things in life Cornelia conniebae@gmail.com
♥ My Loves ♥
♥ travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
♥ writing...my thoughts
♥ simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
♥ food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
♥ desserts & chocolates...who can resist!
Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend
Received a really sweet birthday card and pressie from a friend in Arizona. Thank you Ophe, you've brighten my day!!! I miss you so much!
My new colleagues surprised me with a birthday cake yesterday! I celebrated with another colleague whose birthday is today. Also found out there are a few more September babies in my workplace, woohoo!
Been super busy this week! I'm learning alot of new things in my new job, the days just went by so fast! Can't believe I'm already 3 weeks into my job!
Finally managed to catch 881 yesterday morning. I was initially a little skeptical about the movie coz it's a local film (ok, I'm a little bias against local film) and it's directed by Roystan Tan but after watching it, I absolutely LOVE it!!! (except for the dramatic CG fight scenes)
The effort put in in the costumes and although it's a simple storyline, it's close to heart and touching...I can usually hold my tears but for this show, I cried and the other movie tat got my tears pouring was 'I Am Sam'! I love some of the songs in the movie too, especially Replacement, One Half and Black May.
My rating:
Here's the song, "Replacement" that I love from the movie soundtrack:
Praying for my birthday wishes to come true and my prayers to be answered...