Had the craving for the crayfish hor fun at Hong Lim Complex again. Mum and I went there for lunch. It's amazing how I can sometimes eat the same food for continuous days if I really like it! Who can resist good food? Sometimes I wonder if it is to satisfy our palate or to satisfy our craving for good food? There's no argue good food can lift one's spirit up!
After lunch, while I was waiting for my mum to 'da bao' some food, I saw an old man performed right outside the food centre. It's quite adorable in the sense that he announced his performance and the song that he's gonna play on his harmonica. He wore wooden clogs which serve as part of his backup music, played the harmonica and juggles at the same time! How many people can do that! Not to mention a 70 or 80+ old man! I totally take my hats off Uncle HL
(my nickname for him)! To me, he portrays a great passionate as a performing artiste and has a positive outlook in life! He was all smiley as well! I have total respect for elders who work for a living.

If every elderly people can be a little like Uncle HL, that'll be nice. I've recently met 3 grouchy/rude/strange elderly people. Two on the bus and one on the street.
Bus Incident 1 (strange lady):I boarded the bus, sat down and there was this somewhat old lady who sat 2 seats infront of me near the door. Then a young lady boarded the bus and wanted to seat in the inside seat next to the old lady. The lady scolded her and asked her to sit somewhere else. Ok, at first I thought this lady's rude but come to think of it, there are alot of empty seats in the bus, it's kinda strange why the young lady wants to sit next to her too. Weird people! Then the old lady kept turning back to look at me, omg, it was so scary at that time, what did she want with me! Then, all of a sudden, she walked to me!....omg what was she gonna do! Paranoia turned to bewilderment as it turned out she just wanted me to help her see from her bankbook how much money she had left in her bank! I was a little shocked! Erm, isn't it dangerous for elderly people to ask strangers to look at their bankbook? Hmm...maybe I have a good person face, haha! Still, omg, that's totally dangerous! 'nuff said.
Bus Incident 2 (strange lady):The bus was packed and this old lady sat at the last row seat next to the window. When we reached the interchange, she pushed her way and told the young boy seated next to her to get out of her way. Omg! she's so rude! The young boy told her in off in Hokkien saying (
translated: Crazy, what's your hurry!), the old lady mumbled something and got off the bus only to be seen strolling. ????? sometimes I wonder why the elderly people are so anxious and fight to get on and off the bus!
Street Incident 3 (rude, crazy man!):This incident got me fuming mad!!!! I went Toa Payoh to 'da bao' dinner and was happily walking to the bus stop with my favourite food in hand when this uncle walked right infront of me out of nowhere and suddenly stopped in his tracks! I stopped just in time to avoid walking into him and before I knew it, he turned around and scolded me! *$#!& bastard! I didn't even knocked or remotely touched him in anyway and I said sorry! I stared at him, called him crazy and walked off! I was so angry!!! I think he's really abit of a lunatic.
The world needs more nice people!