Went to watch Resident Evil : Extinction today.

Didn't enjoy the movie. The plot's pretty boring, I couldn't wait for the movie to end! It wasn't exactly a horror show but this guy sitting next to me was covering his ears and shut his eyes at scenes which are not horrific at all! Best of all he's with his girlfriend who was scared as well...I just find it amusing! Maybe my threshold for horror is high coz I love horror movies! The Hollywood horror films are never as horrific as the Japanese and Thai horror films! I've yet to watch a Hollywood horror film that is truely terrifying.
My rating: 
Went Hong Lim Food Centre the other day to have curry chicken noodle. It's pretty famous there and there is a reason why! The curry's not too spicy, the chicken is tender and coupled with some fish cake and potato, it's super delicious! It's by far the best curry chicken noodle I've ever had!
