So many things have happened in the past month so much so that I've not had the time to update my blog. I've regained my carefree days and here's a new look to celebrate that <*wink*>. It's been a challenging year so far for me but not without its goodness. Right now I'm pondering whether I should pursue my dream...
Have watched a couple more movies in the past month:

A local movie directed by Teo Eng Tiong.
Synopsis:A new job as a television producer moves Renee Donovan back to Singapore. Recently divorced, she is hoping to start a new life with her 6 year-old daughter and put the past behind her. But on her first day at work, a current affairs assignment takes her back to a neighbourhood she ran away from ten years ago. There, an old neighbour, Old Teo, recognizes her. At every turn, he threatens to reveal her secrets. As Renee struggles to cover her real identity to complete the assignment, she is forced to confront her past and the shameful secrets which surface as a result.
My rating: 
To sum it up, it's like watching a Channel 8 drama on big screen! Not much of a plot too.

A simple, nice & sweet movie well acted by Linney (especially) and Scarlett. Not to forget Alicia Keys who's also in the movie, although her role's a little forgettable. It's really much better and enjoyable than I thought! Makes a nice weekend show.
My rating: 

Didn't really quite like this show, way too draggy and I have no idea where the story's heading (in a bad way). You have basically watched the movie just by reading the synopsis! Not worth your time to sit thru this movie.
My rating: 

Rather simple storyline, a tad long if not draggy. Can't feel much of the emotion & tension between the boys but rather touching at the end. If not for Daniel Radcliffe, the movie might not be much of a draw.
My rating: 
Gonna try to catch Lust:Caution by Lee Ang. Not much good movies to watch for the next few weeks.
The super hot and humid weather is back again! I'm being tortured by the sweltering heat! It's not even the kind of weather to chill at the beach under the sun, it's big time fried to even stay in the sun for 15 mins! How I wish I'm in a cold country right now.
Went Hong Lim Complex for some Crayfish and prawn hor fun. It's apparently very famous there...we were lucky we got there before lunch and there weren't anyone queuing. Come lunch time, the queue started to form! True enough it's worth the wait, it's really yummy! Just look at the pic!

