Went to have my haircut on Friday. This time round my stylist is Sunny from Shunji. The funny thing is the hairstyle is almost similar to the one that my previous stylist, Hisato cut for me! haha, I'm gonna try another stylist and if it's the same i suppose this is the style for me! She said I can go with a bob but it'll be difficult to manage coz of my natural curl. She and her assistant said I've got nice curls and I'm like, hmmm...I never know that! heheh...
Yesterday was movies day, went to watch Beowulf in the morning followed by the Bee Movie.

Loved it! It's like watching a cool graphics game! A story where lust & greed blinds a man from seeing what is right and from savoring true happiness! Only towards the end will you see Beowulf's sorrow...
My rating: 

Cute, happy movie with some funny lines. Makes a nice weekend movie to watch.
My rating: 