Blog
shoO! get lost!
♥ Profile ♥
Happiness comes with the simplest things in life
Photobucket
Cornelia
conniebae@gmail.com

♥ My Loves ♥
Photobucket travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
writing...my thoughts
simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
desserts & chocolates...who can resist!

Photobucket

Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend

♥ Links ♥
Photobucket
My Online Shop
... Shop BaeBee

♥ Wants ♥
Photobucket
* a holiday and major R&R!
* Miu Miu soft leather bag


♥ My Music ♥
Photobucket
Korean...I love their ballads!
Rock
Pop
Easy Listening


Songs on repeat mode right now on my ipod:
"I'm Sorry" by Gummy, "Last Farewell" by Big Bang, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, "Spotlight" by Jennifer Hudson


♥ Past Entries ♥
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • February 2009

    ♥ Tag ♥

    Credits
    DESIGNER: Pailin
    Picture: Cyworld
    Codes: XiaoreneChocoxbabySipei
  • Saturday, November 17, 2007


    I am happy and contented with what I have right now. Feeling blessed and comforted. To me, being happy is to appreciate and be contented with what you have, life doesn't have to be complicated if you don't want it to be.

    Attended a wedding lunch today. I am so happy for my friend, Colin and his wife Pearly!

    The past week had been a great one for me. I went to have my nails done last Sunday, found out they've switched to OPI nail lacquer which is great, the colours are much more attractive and longer lasting.

    The CDs I ordered online finally arrived on Monday! Bought 4 CDs from some of my favourite Korean artistes : Lee Ki Chan, Park Hyoshin, Howl and Tim. I love Sung Si Kyung, J, Jo Sung Mo, Jung Jae Wook, Clazziquai and Rain as well. I just love Korean ballads, they're emotional, touching and easy to fall in love with!


    Linkin Park was in town on Tue, 13 Nov and I had complimentary tickets to watch their concert at the Indoor Stadium! It was AWESOME!!! The concert was suppose to start at 8pm but it started only at 9pm, thank goodness I was late as well so I didn't have to wait that long! Heh heh...Chester's just great and they're AWESOME!!! Did I say that again coz I can't find another word that best describe how good their performance was! The only pity was that they didn't interact much with the audience. Managed to snap only 1 pic of the concert with my phone. Hey, not bad considering it's taken with a mobile phone. My LG phone rocks!


    I had some free time last week and decided to 'bling' up my ipod mini! Got the inspiration from a Japanese mag that I flipped at Kino. The best thing is, I did it at a fraction of the cost as compared to having it done at GMask! I'm so proud of my DIY bling job! ;P



    I am so tempted to buy a new ipod but my mini is still treating me well and I'm so attached to it that I just can't find the heart to replace it!

    penned@11:09 PM