Met up with a friend I missed greatly last weekly, it's been a year since she left Singapore for Arizona. Can't wait for her to come back for good next year with her new born baby! I'm so happy for her!
This month has been a relatively good one so far. My best friend got married yesterday, had a blast being her "Ah Yi" and helping out at the dinner reception, I am so happy for her! We've been friends since secondary school, can you believe how time flies! Dinner was at The Pines and I must say I'm impressed with the food, some of which are even better than the ones I had in some of the finest hotels. Wanted to hop by another friend's birthday celebration at Zouk but I was totally bashed after the dinner! Fell asleep the moment I got into bed!
Met up with my primary school friends 2 weeks ago, can you believe we are still in touch! We were best friends in schools and the four of us, together with our parent always went out together! Those were the good old days, I'm just glad we still keep in contact. Even though we don't meet up as often as we like but every time we met, it never felt like we have drifted apart. It's easy to make new friends but it's usually the older friends that you treasure.