The week's been bad. It really didn't crossed my mind something trivia could have triggered a negative reaction. Would I have known? When views differ, conflict sets in. It's extremely hurtful and painful to have someone say bad things behind your back. It's really an uphill task trying to please everyone, it's just not possible. I have let go of the pain and in order not to inflict such pain on others, it's time to reflect and restrain.
I'm been assigned to attend a first aid course at work to be a certified first aider. Admittedly I was initially skeptical and wasn't quite looking forward to it but after the first lesson, I'm glad to be in it. There are so much things that I've learned(and it was just the first lesson!) and how important it is to have first aid knowledge. We ought to learn not to take things for granted. There are 3 lessons in total and at the end of it, you need to go through a theory and practical exam in order to be certified. I'm worried especially the practical part! Who says CPR is easy!
Bad week aside, I'm looking forward to a close friend who is coming to town next week!