Happiness comes with the simplest things in life Cornelia conniebae@gmail.com
♥ My Loves ♥
♥ travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
♥ writing...my thoughts
♥ simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
♥ food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
♥ desserts & chocolates...who can resist!
Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend
It's such a nice day today...it's pouring outside and here I am, with my cup of hot coffee...no agenda, just chilling and enjoying a lazy Saturday, listening to my favourite song at the moment: 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat...it has such wonderful lyrics...ahhhh....the simple pleasures of life.
Been a crazy week...so many things to do and was bugged with a certain indulgence which I'm not supposed to! I really outta put a stop to it!