Blog
shoO! get lost!
♥ Profile ♥
Happiness comes with the simplest things in life
Photobucket
Cornelia
conniebae@gmail.com

♥ My Loves ♥
Photobucket travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
writing...my thoughts
simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
desserts & chocolates...who can resist!

Photobucket

Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend

♥ Links ♥
Photobucket
My Online Shop
... Shop BaeBee

♥ Wants ♥
Photobucket
* a holiday and major R&R!
* Miu Miu soft leather bag


♥ My Music ♥
Photobucket
Korean...I love their ballads!
Rock
Pop
Easy Listening


Songs on repeat mode right now on my ipod:
"I'm Sorry" by Gummy, "Last Farewell" by Big Bang, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, "Spotlight" by Jennifer Hudson


♥ Past Entries ♥
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • February 2009

    ♥ Tag ♥

    Credits
    DESIGNER: Pailin
    Picture: Cyworld
    Codes: XiaoreneChocoxbabySipei
  • Wednesday, October 29, 2008


    With so many things to do, my temper's pretty short whenever I met people who are annoying and ignorant! I hate it when people don't take the initiative to check and ask and when problems arise, they run to you for solutions/clean up the shit for them! It's also very annoying when people keep asking "Why can't it be done this way?" especially after you've already explained to them why and worse, keep asking the same questions that they've already gotten the answers to! OMG, it's insane! I'm turning into a "Queen B" with these people! I'm no saint but I'm more than willing to help if one is humble and ask NICELY. Do not take other people's willingness to help for granted.

    That aside, although busy, I would say it's been a fruitful 2 months. Had a fair share of fun with someone I met recently. Good friends are hard to find so do cherish them :)

    Got lucky yesterday and won a $100 dining voucher from my company's D&D, just not lucky enough to win the top prize of a $5,000 travel voucher! haha...not that I'm complaining, I'm happy with my dining voucher.

    With the economy looking gloomy, I really ought to cut back on my expenses but I broke my resolution by spending over USD $100 on Korean CDs! Can't help it as it's not easy to find Koreans CDs here, even if I do, it's too expensive, cheaper to buy them online. Here's one of my favourite song at the moment by Gummy:


    penned@10:31 PM