Happiness comes with the simplest things in life Cornelia conniebae@gmail.com
♥ My Loves ♥
♥ travelling...my all time favourite country would be Japan. I do like Phuket for pure R&R and would like to go Europe soon, especially Paris!
♥ writing...my thoughts
♥ simple pleasures...a smile or a sms from the people I love, a simple hello in the morning, a nice cup of coffee in the morning, small little things that seem insignificant are always the things that make you happy.
♥ food...good food makes me happy and it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive.
♥ desserts & chocolates...who can resist!
Favourite Shows at the moment ...
Supernatural, The Legend
Finally am able to relax a little...the challenge has ended last week! Am glad the things went on relatively smoothly this year, there were dramas no less but there's bound to be some every year!
November and December are super busy months! Arghhh....I need a holiday! Have not been on one for the past half year! Was planning to go Japan in January but with the gloomy economy setting in next year, i'm having second thoughts. Gotta be more prudent with my spending.
I shall start saving more after Christmas!
The Korean CDs that I ordered arrived last week! Yay, more songs to enjoy!
My long time favourite Lee Ki Chan together with my current favourite artistes - MC Mong, Davichi and Gummy.